• First things first, I am not saying that this is the right way to achieve this but it worked for me so I thought I’d document it.

    Grab yourself a copy of jquery.corners from here and upload it to where ever you are keeping your customisations.

    Also be sure to follow this guy on twitter: Mike Alsup

    [read more]
  • This is obviously in a million and one places already but I found this simple cmdlet extremely helpful yesterday.

    [read more]
  • Had a pretty successful meeting today with our Web Dev guy today and managed to finalize our first InfoPath form and Workflow!

    We have our InfoPath forms browser enabled & we are using the [%Current Item:Encoded Absolute URL%] lookup as a hyperlink in the email sent by the workflow. When the user clicked the link to the form via their email (which linked directly to the XML document) it would open up in InfoPath filler.. this is not what we wanted…

    [read more]
  • Ahhh! My first form is almost finished… Just thought i’d blog this function (even though it’s probably hanging arround a million other places on the net).

    I needed to ensure a few fields were always lowercase so I applied the translate function as a rule to the required fields:

    translate(.,"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWYXZ", "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwyxz")

    ”.” (above) referes to the current field.

    The rule it self looks like this:


    [read more]
  • After deleting the Search Service Application that got created by running the Farm Configuration Wizard I noticed that there were still some timer jobs relating the application left over. It’s always good to keep on top of your infrastructure housekeeping, no matter how small the element is.

    [read more]